I always think of random things that I want to share so I'm going to do a 'Noteworthy Bits' post, every once in awhile to share a bunch of little, random things. So...here we go.
1. I've been waiting and waiting for these Photo Label stamps from Studio Calico to come in and they arrived at the Two Peas store today. I'm so excited to get these!! I also threw in some of their Mr. Heuys Mists in my order as well! I've heard they are wonderful and they'll be fun to play with!
2. Another item from CHA (trade show in July) that I have been super anxious to get, are these Max stamps from American Crafts! I love them - big time! I know I'll be getting some from American Crafts to work with - but I couldn't wait!! I snatched them up the instant I found them! They are fabulous!!
Guest Designer for Lily Bee Designs. I was excited to design with their fabulous papers and rubons! It was way fun! The color scheme and designs were so fun to dig into. Here are my projects and you can check out their site here and their fun blog here.
stamp club from Ali (love her new site) and Technique Tuesday. I love all her stamps and this seems like a good deal. I may have to sign up for this one!
5. I keep reading about the amazing prints people are receiving from Persnickety Prints. I've been needed to fill some large frames so I added my photos to their site and when I went to order...I realized that they are located here in Utah, 10 minutes away! So excited to just go pick up my prints! I can't wait to share them in the frames! Hopefully this week I'll get them back!
6. My sweet lil' nephew, Paxton, had heart surgery on Friday. He is doing pretty good since but they can always use your prayers! They had quite the miracle with his heart over the past two weeks...I know it's because of everyones prayers! So thank you!
7. I received this new Jonathan Adler iphone case for my phone this week and I absolutely love it! The colors are amazing - exactly what I was looking for!! It also has that soft suedy feel to the hard cover - so yummy to hold!! I ordered it from See Jane Work, but Paper Source also is carrying it right now.
I know that there was more that I wanted to share, but I better run. Hope you all have a wonderful day!