My dear friend, Kerri Bradford, is a new teacher at JessicaSprague.com! I was so excited when I heard that she was going to be doing classes there now! She is fabulous and knows her Silhouette die-cutting machine so well! This class will be awesome! If your a newbie to the Silhouette machine or even wanting to learn some new tips and ideas...this class is for you! And really, at this great price...for anyone!!! Here is some more info about the class:
- Class: 'Getting To Know You'. It's a self-paced class, so you can go as fast or as slow as you'd like. It includes 5 lessons, with the fifth one being a mini album project.
- Start date: April 2
- Cost: Normally $24 but pick it up for the Introductory Price of $19. Price is good until the class starts.
- Great for beginners, but also fun for those who've started to familiarize themselves with the program.
- Purpose: To get people to not be afraid of using their Silhouette.
- Description: You just got your new baby . . . *ehem*. . . Silhouette. She's all hooked up and now you're wondering how to get to know her better. Join Kerri Bradford as she leads you through the ins and outs of what you see in Silhouette Studio. She'll give you a basic overview of how to use the library for Silhouette shapes + shapes from outside sources as well as show you the basic tools and menus to help you get on your way to making your first cuts!
- Project includes: exclusive printable papers + icons along with Silhouette shapes to make a cute mini album (shown in photo)
You can go and sign up for the class here!
Kerri is letting me giveaway a spot to the class to one of you!!! Just leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner on Friday, March 16th! Good luck!